In my technology in public relations class, I got a chance to learn about SEO and SEM. Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing go hand in hand to increase viewers on a website. Using Google Ad Words, I was able to find some interesting words that I should use to increase my blogs visibility.
Original 5 Words:
- “Blog”- 1,000,000 global monthly searches
- “Technology”- 301,ooo global monthly searches
- “Student”- 165,000 global monthly searches
- “Advertising”- 135,000 global monthly searches
- “Public Relations”- 90,500 global monthly searches
5 of Googles Suggestions:
- “Technology News”- 74,00 global monthly searches
- “New Technology”- 60,500 global monthly searches
- “Blog Sites”- 40,500 global monthly searches
- “Blogging”- 40,500 global monthly searches
- “Public Relations Agency”- 880 global monthly searches
Examples of how I would incorporate these words into my blog:
- In my technology class, we are learning technology news that may benefit public relations students.
- New technology is being made everyday; which will eventually impact our society.
- Blog sites such as WordPress, Weebly, Tumblr, etc are all examples of free blogs.
- Many public relations professionals use blogging as a way to express their work.
- Public Relations Agencies look for young and fresh individuals to represent them.